We have developed LNG plant solutions with a high level of standardization allowing fast-track and cost-effective delivery suitable even for remote locations. All facilities can be offered with a high level of standalone operations. On our customer's demand we can also offer a tailor-made solution, e.g. the full integration of customer's detailed technical specifications into the design.
ssLNG to Power Plants
For remote locations, where not natural gas pipeline grid is in the vicinity, ssLNG-to-power is the fuel-supply solution for an adjacent gas fired power plant. On demand, these terminals can be equipped with LNG distribution facilities, e.g. truck or ISO-container loading.
- Stand-alone regas-solution dedicated to an adjacend gas power plant in a remote area, e.g. island
- Key features being ship unloading, storages and regasification of LNG
- Synergies with adjacent power plant as option, e.g. heat integration
- LNG throughput less than 0.5 MTPA for power generation rated capacity within the range of 20-300 MW
ssLNG Bunkering & Distribution Plants
Increasingly offshore carriers and cruise ships are fueled with LNG. This plant type is the solution for LNG ship fueling. On demand, these terminals can be equipped with additional LNG distribution facilities, e.g. truck or ISO-container loading facilitating a "virtual pipeline".
- Located in harbours wihtin emmission controlled areas (ECA's) with frequent ship traffic
- Basic features are ship unloading, storage and barge loading
- A truck / ISO container loading facility allows onshore LNG distribution to local industrial consumers or road vehicle fueling stations
- Typical throughput less than 0.5 MTPA LNG
sssLNG Production Plants
We utilze technical proven solutions for the small-scale LNG prodcution incl. pre-treatment, liquefaction, storage and distribution and can provide cost effective state of the art facilities that are tailored to our customer requirements. Depending on size, complexity and location, the right execution strategy and technology will be chosen. Our cooperation with well reputed technology partners is leading a successful execution, providing highest reliabilty and profitability for our customers.
- Often located upcountry, e.g. downstream a local biogas production plant
- Basic features are full required gas treatment facilities, liquefaction, storage and truck loading for LNG
- Typical annual throughput less than 0.25 MTPA LNG