With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE\'s core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE\'s success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe.
Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in Manchester we are looking for a HR Advisor (F/M/D) - with immediate effect:
- Ensuring UK policies are in line with current legislation and advising on new legislation.
- Advising and assisting on new HR policies and campaigns
- Advising and supporting managers with any employee relation issues such as flexible working applications.
- Recruitment of permanent and/or contract staff; job descriptions, adverts, agencies, CVs, references, employment contracts
- Liaising with recruitment agencies to gain support.
- Ensuring all job descriptions are maintained
- Coordination of induction to all new staff
- Maintaining employee personnel files and administration
- Absence recording and management
- Maintaining and archiving of HR records in a timely manner
- Monitor HR policies and procedures
- Produce monthly / yearly reports for Managers as required.
- Coordination of training courses and maintaining trainings records.
- Leadership development / Personnel administration
- Expat management (secondment letter, taxes, social security, foreign health insurance)
- Personnel insurances, company pension scheme
- Administration of UK payroll (in liaison with payroll service provider)
- Personnel controlling - cost planning for freelancers and interims and invoice verification
because you are / have:
- Graduate degree or CIPD qualified (or actively studying towards CIPD)
- At least three years of HR experience, preferably within an international technical environment
- Good knowledge of employment legislation, tax and National Insurance
- Good written and spoken English
- Excellent people skills
- Good communication skills
This is why we are the right connection...
# Diversity and involvement instead of daily routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Individual training opportunities and career development
# Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
# Modern working environment in a green location that is easy to reach
# Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
# Bridge, custom and flexitime days
# Company doctor, preventive medical checkups, health days
# Free drinks
Do we have chemistry?
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference "HR Advisor(m/f/d)_yourname" to firstname.lastname@example.org.