With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE's core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE's success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe.
Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in Bonn we are looking for an Office Administrator for our office in Munich with immediate effect:
- Support our colleagues in Munich with administrative tasks
- Support the QA / QC department and project manager, tracking and coordination of documents
- Support orders and projects
- Verify invoices and service providers
- Be the interface to the Bonn office and UK offices for meetings organizations etc.
- Create and prepare presentations (with Power Point), statistics and reports
- Organise, and prepare meetings, sessions, events and workshops
- Maintenance Sub-Contractor Data Base
because you are / have:
- A completed degree in Administration studies or several years of experience in a similar position
- Very good command of English, both written and spoken, and (if possible) a second foreign language
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Basic administrative knowledge
- Commitment, flexibility, independent working style and very good teamwork skills
- Current first aid course and fire protection course
This is why we are the right connection...
# Diversity and involvement instead of daily routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Individual training opportunities and career development
# Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
# Modern working environment in a green location that is easy to reach
# Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
# Bridge, custom and flexitime days
# Company doctor, preventive medical checkups, health days
# Canteen allowance, free drinks and fruit
Do we have chemistry?
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference "Office Administrator (m/f/d)_Munich_yourname" to email@example.com until 28.01.2022