With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE's core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE's success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe.
Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in Bonn we are looking for a Commercial Project Administration Specialist - Temporary - with immediate effect:
- Ensure the commercial interface management with PORR/subcontractors/vendors/suppliers
- Supporting the preparation of monthly project report (TGE)
- Coordination/expediting of invoicing process TGE to PORR
- Supporting the commercial project/contract manager in follow up of commercial issues with client
- Supporting the commercial project/contract manager in follow up of commercial issues with subcontractors
- Support/consultation to Project Management on any and all commercial issues
- Reconciliation with the procurement department in Bonn concerning to any and all procurement/expediting and shipping activities with site and PORR
- Administrating approval and (commercial) resolution of unplanned changes (deviations, site changes)
- Supporting in managing claims and contractual conflicts with the client and/or vendors/suppliers/sub-contractors/partners
- Supporting the Project Manager in face-to-face contractual negotiations with the client
- Liaising with Legal Advisors if/as appropriate
- Beside the above listed duties, all other duties of the same or similar nature or arising out of the operational requirements need to be performed
because you are / have:
- Engineering degree with excellent commercial knowledge or Business degree with excellent technical knowledge
- (Advanced) knowledge of judicature is of advantage
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to liaise with clients and others including tact and diplomacy
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Commercial awareness to consider financial viability of projects and/or solutions
- Experience with management of procurement activities
- Experience with commercial business management
- Good command of English, German and Polish language
This is why we are the right connection...
# Diversity and involvement instead of daily routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Individual training opportunities and career development
# Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
# Modern working environment in a green location that is easy to reach
# Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
# Bridge, custom and flexitime days
# Company doctor, preventive medical checkups, health days
# Canteen allowance, free drinks and fruit
Do we have chemistry?
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference "Commercial Project Administration Specialist (m/f/d)_yourname" to email@example.com until 26.01.2022