TGE Gas Engineering GmbH (TGE) is one of the world’s leading engineering contractors for projects involving the storage and handling of liquefied gases in the energy and petrochemical/chemical industries. TGE has over 40 years of experience in this field, providing full range of services from concept/feasibility studies through to lump-sum turn-key project execution. All of which as the main partner of our customers. As part of the CIMC Group, TGE provides the best solutions for its customers worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in Bonn we are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer with immediate effect:
- Supporting the planning of engineering activities by updating the delivery dates (plan, actual and forecast) for documents in the systems and in the report tools
- Preparing progress reports for the engineering activities identifying the delays and its reasons as result from the meetings with the lead engineers and the Project Engineering Manager
- Preparing man hour costs reports for the projects (plan, actual and forecast) and identifying the deviations
- Supporting the update of risk register for engineering
- Supporting project with Master Document Register and its steering reports
Because you have/are,
- Student for Engineering or science degree or master
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Experience in similar works will be highly appreciated
- Interest in engineering workflows and organization in EPC Projects
- Good command of English (German language skills are appreciated)
- Well-structured engineering / science related mindset and thinking
- Highly open minded, experienced in working in international teams
We reward and promote your qualification and experience, because we offer you versatile tasks in our interesting and challenging projects with a high degree of personal responsibility, good development prospects, supportive training opportunities, flexible working hours and attractive social benefits. And all this in a corporate culture that is characterized by appreciation and social responsibility. If you are interested in working in our multicultural team with a global exchange among our employees and in a growing market, then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (max 3 PDF files) stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations, under the reference "Support Engineering Planner & Controller (f/m/d)_your name".