With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE's core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE's success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe.
Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in Bonn we are looking for a Project Manager Poland - Temporary - with immediate effect:
- provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings
- Monitor staff performance and complete performance reviews
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
because you are / have:
- +10 years professional experience as Project Manager holding Master’s Degree in appropriate field
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Self-driven with the ability to stay on site during contract execution and prepared to travel frequently
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
This is why we are the right connection...
# Diversity and involvement instead of daily routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Individual training opportunities and career development
# Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
# Modern working environment in a green location that is easy to reach
# Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
# Bridge, custom and flexitime days
# Company doctor, preventive medical checkups, health days
# Canteen allowance, free drinks and fruit
Do we have chemistry?
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference "Project Manager Poland (m/f/d)Temporary_yourname" to email@example.com until 26.01.2022.