With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE's core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE's success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe.
Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
- The interface management of vendors and TGE engineering disciplines
- Leading a team of Mechanical Engineers within a dedicated project
- Ensuring compliance with the contract and the basis of design for equipment
- Reviewing of ITB/FEED documentation and preparation of related technical clarifications
- Preparing of Technical Specifications, Inspection and Test Requirements and Material Requisitions in Navision
- Technical Evaluation of Vendor Quotations incl. preparation of Technical Bid Comparisons
- Technical Negotiations with Equipment, Skid and Package Manufacturers
- Review and Commenting of Vendor Documentation including compilation of comments from other disciplines
- Inspecting and Testing of Equipment and Equipment Packages
- Supporting Site Activities related to the Equipment during Construction, Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning
- Finalizing of Final Vendor Documentation
- Expediting of Vendor Package
- Project budget responsibility for equipment
- Prepare manhour and cost estimations for equipment
Because you are/ have
- Professional Engineer with Master/Diploma degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with equipment of the chemical / petrochemical plants preferably in gas industry
- Knowledge of applicable national and international codes and standards for equipment
- Knowledge of applicable EU directives e.g. MD, Atex...
- Experience of RED & ASME regulations for pressure vessels
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English (a good command of German is beneficial)
- Readiness for worldwide business trips
- Driver’s License Class B
This is why we are the right connection …
# Diversity and involvement instead of daily routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Individual training opportunities and career development
# Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
# Modern working environment in a green location that is easy to reach
# Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
# Bridge, custom and flexitime days
# Company doctor, preventive medical check-ups, health days
# Free drinks and fruit
Do we have chemistry?
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference "Senior Mechanical Engineer (m/f/d)_yourname" to email@example.com.