TGE Gas Engineering GmbH (TGE) is one of the world’s leading engineering contractors for projects involving the storage and handling of liquefied gases in the energy and petrochemical/chemical industries. TGE has over 40 years of experience in this field, providing full range of services from concept/feasibility studies through to lump-sum turn-key project execution. All of which as the main partner of our customers. As part of the CIMC Group, TGE provides the best solutions for its customers worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in Munich, Germany, we are looking for a Civil CAD Technician with immediate effect:
- Producing civil general arrangement and layout drawings for all civil structures
- 2D and 3D modelling of all kinds of reinforced concrete and structural steel structures
- Producing MTO's for concrete and reinforcement components
- Ensuring that construction/execution issues are considered in the drawings
- Peer check of detailed drawings produced internally and by third party
- Reviewing and interpret detailed drawings from other disciplines such as structural steel,
insulation, etc. and consider interfaces and impacts on the civil detail drawings
- Reviewing internal multi-disciplinary drawings and checking sub-contractor drawings
- Supports the project team in ensuring that technical standards are respected
Because you combine the following capabilities:
- Technical Draftsman/Technician/ CAD Operator Certificate or equivalent; Dipl. Ing (FH) in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Good numeracy skills
- Excellent knowledge of CAD drawing tools (AutoCAD / Nemetschek /Tekla)
- Work Experience in the Civil construction industry in a similar position
- Good knowledge of detailing in accordance with European Concrete Design Standards
- Good understanding of civil structural design rules and engineering practices
- Ready for business trips world-wide
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good command of English language
We reward and promote your qualification and experience, because we offer you versatile tasks in our interesting and challenging projects with a high degree of personal responsibility, good development prospects, supportive training opportunities, flexible working hours and attractive social benefits. And all this in a corporate culture that is characterized by appreciation and social responsibility. If you are interested in working in our multicultural team with a global exchange among our employees and in a growing market, then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (max 3 PDF files) stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations, under the reference “Civil CAD Technician (f/m/d)_your name".