Ethics & Compliance
Compliance SystemCompliance with laws, guidelines and ethical standards relies heavily on our employees. That is why the main cornerstone of TGE´s compliance management system is communication and transparency, which is reflected in the fact that compliance measures such as training, reporting and risk-assessments are purely based on personal interaction. To ensure this, we have created a decentralised system with different responsibilities and roles.
1. Training & WorkshopsTraining and workshops are the best way to create the required awareness relating to the specific compliance areas. We regularly train our employees in the following topics, including but not limited to: Corruption, Anti-Trust, Conflict of Interests, Fraud, Intellectual Property, IT-Law, Social Security Law, Product Liability, Blackmailing and Human Rights.
2. Compliance DigitalAs a modern company, we are constantly trying to digitalise processes. With the “Digital Compliance” area, we try to communicate the most important compliance topics to employees in a digital form.
3. Risk AssessmentsIn order to prevent compliance violations and to react professionally and quickly in case of an incident, we regularly conduct corporate-wide risk assessments.
4. BPDD – Business Partner Due DiligenceTo ensure a clean business partner chain, we regularly check our business partners on legal conformity before and during the business relationship.
5. AuditsTo ensure an effective and up to date compliance system, we audit our established compliance processes regularly
Compliance Reporting ChannelAn important element in our decentralised reporting system is the integration of the ombudsman’s office. In this way, transparent, unfiltered and anonymized reporting of compliance violations is guaranteed for employees as well as for business partners.
Phone Number: 02642 210216