WARRANTY MANAGER (m/f/d) Bonn
With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE’s core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE’s success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe. Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
- Implementation of the warranty repair process for LNG Terminal
- Accepting and recording complaints during the warranty period
- Verification of the legitimacy of reported defects on the basis of document analysis (protocols from mandatory warranty inspections, contractual provisions, contracts with subcontractors)
- Keeping documentation and supervision over the course of repair work
- Receipt of the removed defects at the Investor’s
- Constant contact and cooperation with subcontractors
- Periodic site visits
- Settlement of costs in the event of the need to order a substitute contractor
- Cooperation with the project manager
- Periodic reporting of the status of warranty defects
- Degree in Mechanical / Materials Engineering
- Industry knowledge (advantage)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English (knowledge of German language is appreciated)
- Highly developed communications and interpersonal skills
# Diversity and commitment instead of everyday routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Individual training opportunities and career development
# Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
# Modern working environment in green surroundings with good accessibility
# Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
# Bridge, special and flexitime days
# Company doctor, preventive medical check-ups, health days
# Free drinks and fruit
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference “Warranty Manager (m/f/d)_yourname” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can send your application via email or by using the online application form.
Please consider that when sending your application documents by e-mail, the corresponding data transmission is not encrypted. This creates the risk that unauthorized persons may read the content of the e-mail.
However, we also offer you the option of sending us your application documents in encrypted form via the online application form.