SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER (M/F/D) BONN
With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE’s core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE’s success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe.
Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
- Analysis and interpretation of soil reports and seismic reports
- Basic and detail engineering for all structural activities as required by project
- Planning of structures, as required by project
- Estimation of materials and engineering manhours
- Use computer-assisted engineering and design soft are to prepare engineering design documents
- Perform structural design and analysis using governing codes and standards
- Support / Supervise the designers of the Plant 3D Model
- ITB preparation during project execution for external engineering services and coordination/supervision of these works
- Technical handling of inquiries and purchase orders
- BackOffice support to site activities (reply of site queries, validation of design reworks, etc)
- Support continuous improvement of the department and the company
- Undertake the lead engineer role in the projects
- Engineering degree in civil/structural engineering
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry
- Knowledge of applicable national and international codes and standards
- Well-structured engineering/ science related mindset and thinking.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD or other drafting software (e.g. PDMS or Tekla Structure)
- Excellent command of Englishlanguage (German language skills appreciated )
- Readiness and flexibility for worldwide business trips and abroad assignments
- Knowledge of finite element analysis software (SAP2000 or equivalent)
# Diversity and involvement instead of daily routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Individual training opportunities and career development
# Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
# Modern working environment in a green location that is easy to reach
# Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
# Bridge, custom and flexitime days
# Company doctor, preventive medical check-ups, health days
# Free drinks and fruit