SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER (M/F/D) BONN
With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE’s core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE’s success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe.
Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
- Undertake and lead design work on projects as well as proposals
- Be responsible for the process design (when designated as the lead role) on proposals and projects; inlcuding PFD, PID & data sheet development as well as leading or participating in design pressure & temperature reviews, layout reviews, HAZID, ENVID, SIL & HAZOP
- Execution of process simulations
- Sizing and design of equipment as well as sizing of relief valve and design of relief system
- Development of thermodynamic and hydraulic models for special applications
- Design of distillation and absorption columns
- Preparation of descriptions for plant control
- Check and validate design work on projects and proposals
- Undertake commissioning and start-up activities on site, when assigned. (Reporting to Commissioning Manager)
- Work together with other engineering disciplines during execution of the required work
- Participate in client meetings and presentations and provide support for sales and marketing activities
- Final degree from a technical university in process engineering or chemical engineering
- Approximately 8+ years’ experience in relevant process engineering
- Good knowledge in thermodynamics, fluid dynamics and mass transfer, and preferably knowledge in using Honeywell Unisim Design Suite and MathCAD
- Good English language skills in writing and speaking
- Flexibility for worldwide business trips and assignments abroad
# Diversity and involvement instead of daily routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Individual training opportunities and career development
# Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
# Modern working environment in a green location that is easy to reach
# Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
# Bridge, custom and flexitime days
# Company doctor, preventive medical check-ups, health days
# Free drinks and fruit
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference “SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER (F/M/D) BONN / SITE” to firstname.lastname@example.org.