PROJECT ENGINEERING MANAGER (m/f/d) Bonn
With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE’s core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE’s success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe. Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
- Interface management between all engineering disciplines
- Ensure compliance with the contract and the basis of design
- Develop an execution strategy for the engineering works for a project
- Apply technical judgment for the design to ensure consistency between the different disciplines
- Review of PIDs, technical specifications and engineering documents
- Support the selection of technical solutions
- Selection of engineering tools/software for project specific applications
- Management and lead of commissioning activities
- Project budget responsibility for engineering
- Manhour and cost estimations for engineering
- Project reporting for engineering task
- Support and deputise the Project Manager for defined tasks
- Acting as Project Manager for engineering projects/studies
- Professional Engineer with Master/Diploma degree in one major project related engineering discipline
- Several years of professional experience in design of chemical / petrochemical
- Knowledge of applicable national and international codes and standards
- Broad knowledge of engineering design and equipment being part of TGE’s portfolio
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English (knowledge of German language is appreciated).
- Excellent managerial, leadership and people management skills
- Highly developed communications and interpersonal skills
- Well-structured engineering/science related mindset and thinking
- Highly open minded, experienced in working in international teams
- High self-motivation, team spirit and assertiveness
- Absolute readiness for worldwide business trips
# Diversity and commitment instead of everyday routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Individual training opportunities and career development
# Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
# Modern working environment in green surroundings with good accessibility
# Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
# Bridge, special and flexitime days
# Company doctor, preventive medical check-ups, health days
# Free drinks and fruit
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference “Project Engineering Manager (m/f/d)_yourname” to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can send your application via email or by using the online application form.
Please consider that when sending your application documents by e-mail, the corresponding data transmission is not encrypted. This creates the risk that unauthorized persons may read the content of the e-mail.
However, we also offer you the option of sending us your application documents in encrypted form via the online application form.