COMMISSIONING LEAD ENGINEER (m/f/d)
With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE’s core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE’s success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe. Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
- Provides technical leadership and expertise to the Discipline Commissioning Engineers
- Support development of Commissioning (Static & Dynamic) Procedures, Systems Acceptance Procedures/Progress Monitoring, and provide input to Start-up and Operating Procedures.
- Supports each Area at Mechanical Completion and at Handover of Commissioned Systems to Operations.
- Verifies that systems are fully commissioned at Handover, and ready to operate in compliance with the Project design, standards and specifications, the Systems Completion Plan and Control Procedures.
- Ensures appropriate Commissioning, and Handover documentation is completed correctly and comprehensively
- Support maintenance of the Systems Completion Database and Planning interface for MC and Commissioning progress tracking, reporting certification, and quality purposes
- Identifies and manages commissioning resource needs, tools, test equipment, consumables, spares, etc
- Ensures the correct resource levels and technical skills are assigned to meet schedule and commissioning execution requirements.
- Manages and directs core discipline teams of commissioning specialists, technicians, vendors and specialist subcontractors across all plant areas (as well as at SITs and SATs).
- Perform any technical tasks assigned by Commissioning Manager, related to the preparation of the pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up activities
- Leads and coordinates the Commissioning Team activities daily
- Review the project technical documentation and the contractual requirements
- Prepare the commissioning requirements related to HSE or review the same with the HSE department. Address safety aspects in all procedures and documents
- Participate to the review of the test run (performance test) procedures and the operating Manuals
- Accountable for maintaining the Commissioning teams performance, efficiency, productivity and delivery to schedule
- Act on behalf of the Commissioning Manager during his absence or when deemed required.
- Bachelor of Science degree in an appropriate engineering or sciences discipline from a four-year accredited college or university
- 5 to 10 years’ experience working as a team leader in a major EPC Project, managing Commissioning activities
- Desirable exposure to large EPC LNG Projects (import and export)
- Experienced in Commissioning to include development of commissioning documents, such as commissioning plans, acceptance tests, pre-functional inspection checklists, functional tests, integrated systems tests, control systems tests and other similar documentation
- Proficient in conducting field inspections and executing test programs
- Demonstrates a broad technical knowledge of construction and system completion activities
- Able to effectively communicate technical solutions and concepts to other engineers and non-engineers
- Possess the ability to mentor others through technical training and guidance on planning, scheduling, and engineering subjects
- In-depth knowledge of Project Completion standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria.
- Must have strong English communications skills, both oral and written
- Must have excellent computer software skills in MS Office suite as a minimum
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be adaptable to various needs of various discipline groups
# Diversity and commitment instead of everyday routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Leading company on LNG Terminals
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference “Commissioning Lead Engineer (m/f/d)_yourname” to firstname.lastname@example.org