CIVIL & STRUCTURE ENGINEER (M/F/D)
TGE Gas Engineering GmbH (TGE) is one of the world’s leading engineering contractors for projects involving the storage and handling of liquefied gases in the energy and petrochemical/chemical industries. TGE has over 40 years of experience in this field, providing full range of services from concept/feasibility studies through to lump-sum turn-key project execution. All of which as the main partner of our customers. As part of the CIMC Group, TGE provides the best solutions for its customers worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in Shanghai we are looking for a Civil & Structure Engineer with immediate effect:
- To conduct stress calculation of steel structure, concrete structure, prepare the calculations and draw the detailed construction drawings;
- To check the professional drawings of civil structure and the calculations;
- Support for project quotation, quotation documents preparation, evaluation and clarification;
- Support other design work of the department and support for design disclosure of on-site work
- Support for feasibility studies and basic design of plants;
- Planning services during design and construction phases;
- Evaluation of geotechnical and seismic reports;
- Initial sizing of concrete and mechanical structures
- Supervision of drawings and CAD-modelling;
- Preparation of building specifications, bills of quantities, tender documents and cost estimations for foundations, structures, buildings, roads and drainage;
- Coordination of structural engineering of external companies;
- Review CDI’s structural calculations and detail drawings;
- Making stress calculations of steel structures, concrete structures and prepare detail drawings and calculation sheet
- University degree in Civil Engineering or Geotechnical Engineering and Practical Education in Civil Design;
- Knowledge of domestic and international Design Standards and local design codes GB as well as Quality Control Standards and Procedures especially for Civil Works above ground/underground
- Experience in using design and calculation programs for concrete and mechanical structures;
- Independent complete the calculation analysis of complex multi-high-rise steel structure and concrete structure, and preparation of calculations;
- 8 to 10 years professional design experience in the petrochemical industry or in civil structure design in industrial industry; Be independently responsible for the structural scheme design;
- Be familiar with structural design software such as PKPM, Staado Pro, preferable ANSYS;
- Good written and spoken Chinese language, good written and spoken English language;
- Standard PC skills (MS office);
- Communicative, open to intercultural working; Good team spirit;
We reward and promote your qualification and experience, because we offer you versatile tasks in our interesting and challenging projects with a high degree of personal responsibility, good development prospects, supportive training opportunities, flexible working hours and attractive social benefits. And all this in a corporate culture that is characterized by appreciation and social responsibility. If you are interested in working in our multicultural team with a global exchange among our employees and in a growing market, then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (max 3 PDF files) stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations, under the reference “Civil & Structure Engineer (f/m/d)_your name“.
You can send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the online application form.
Please consider that when sending your application documents by e-mail, the corresponding data transmission is not encrypted. This creates the risk that unauthorized persons may read the content of the e-mail.
However, we also offer you the option of sending us your application documents in encrypted form via the online application form.